Princeton Review AP Physics 1 Premium Prep, 2022: 5 Practice Tests + Complete Content Review + Strategies & Techniques (College Test Preparation) (Paperback)
Techniques That Actually Work.
• Tried-and-true strategies to help you avoid traps and beat the test
• Tips for pacing yourself and guessing logically
• Essential tactics to help you work smarter, not harder
Everything You Need to Know to Help Achieve a High Score.
• Fully aligned with the latest College Board standards for AP® Physics 1
• Comprehensive coverage of kinematics, dynamics, Newton's laws, work, energy, rotational motion, electrostatics, DC circuits, mechanical waves, sound, and more
• Tons of charts and figures to illustrate concepts
• Access to study plans, a handy list of formulas, helpful pre-college information, and more via your online Student Tools
Premium Practice for AP Excellence.
• 5 full-length practice tests (4 in the book, 1 online) with detailed answer explanations
• Practice drills at the end of each content review chapter
• Step-by-step walk-throughs of sample questions