Beginner's Norwegian with Online Audio (Paperback)
Norwegian (Bokm l) is a North Germanic language, and an official language of Norway with 5 million speakers. This popular guide is also a useful resource for students of the mutually intelligible Nordic languages Swedish and Danish.
Ideal for those new to Norwegian, learning at home or in the classroom, Beginner's Norwegian with Online Audio includes:
- A brief introduction to Norwegian history and culture
- Thirteen carefully-paced and practical lessons with dialogues, vocabulary, and expressions
- Exercises for each lesson with answer key
- Norwegian-English and English-Norwegian glossaries
- An alphabet and pronunciation guide and a pronunciation section on Norwegian dipthongs
- Online MP3 audio files for free download featuring pronunciation by native speakers.