McGraw-Hill Education Mat Miller Analogies Test, Third Edition (Paperback)
Publisher's Note: Products purchased from Third Party sellers are not guaranteed by the publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
MAT* Prep from the Name You Trust
The Miller Analogies Test requires you to have strong reasoning skills to score high on the test. This book will not only sharpen your reasoning skills but guide you through all the topics you're most likely to see on test day. Specially designed to help you strengthen your analogy-solving abilities, it gives you intensive practice with sample tests just like the real exam.
Score-Raising Feature Include:
- 10 full-length practice tests with complete explanations
- Complete coverage of all MAT topics: literature, philosophy, history, science, mathematics, and the fine arts
- Strategies to help you reason your way through any analogy
- Tips and exercises to practice thinking analytically
- Sample questions designed to match the real test
- Extensive appendices covering all the vocabulary, concepts, and people most commonly found in MAT analogies