Princeton Review PCAT Prep, 2nd Edition: Practice Tests + Content Review + Strategies & Techniques for the Pharmacy College Admission Test (Graduate School Test Preparation)
PERFECT YOUR PCAT SCORE WITH THE PRINCETON REVIEW'S PCAT PREP, 2ND EDITION, FULLY REVISED TO ALIGN WITH THE NEWEST EXAM.
Conquer the Pharmacy College Admission Test with the help of this essential PCAT resource book! With comprehensive reviews of each section, test strategy, and hundreds of practice questions—all from the test-prep experts at The Princeton Review—you’ll be able to face test day with confidence.
Techniques That Actually Work
• Step-by-step problem-solving guides for the toughest question types
• Tips for pacing yourself and guessing logically
• Key strategies to help you work smarter, not harder
Everything You Need to Achieve a High Score
• In-depth coverage of all PCAT® subtests: writing, biology, chemistry, critical reading, and quantitative reasoning
• Illustrations, diagrams, and tables throughout all content chapters
• End-of-chapter review summaries highlighting critical info and formulas
• Tear-out study sheet at the end of the book for key concepts
Practice Your Way to Excellence
• 2 full-length online practice tests with detailed answer explanations and score reports
• 130+ practice questions across all chapter drills in the book
• Online extras including additional drill questions and a study plan