GMAT & GRE Math Made Easy: Understanding Quantitative Reasoning for Math-Phobic Grad School Applicants (Graduate School Test Preparation)
MATH DOESN’T HAVE TO BE SCARY.
Does the math portion of the GMAT or GRE fill you with anxiety? We’re here to help! Whether you’ve always struggled with math or it’s been years (maybe decades!) since your last class, this book contains the keys to confidently approaching the math on your exam. With comprehensive chapters and expert guidance, GMAT & GRE Math Made Easy demystifies the principles behind the most important mathematical concepts on the tests, helping you learn:
• Easy ways to tackle essential concepts found on the exams, including Algebra, Statistics, Geometry, and more
• How to identify the simple math principles behind seemingly-complicated word problems
• What quantitative reasoning is, and how to use it to solve math challenges
• How to overcome the myth that some people are “bad at math”
• Steps to ensure scoring success
Math is full of simple ideas that somebody decided to make complicated. We’ll give you the tools you need to work past the complications and change the way you think about math!